Working very well, looks and feels to be very high quality

Review By Sheldon Botha

I was rather unsure of the options for my Dell E6420 and was not willing to pay the cost that Dell has put on theirs, especially with the negative reviews I've seen on the Dell 7800mah battery.

I took a chance on this battery and so far can confirm a perfect fit on the E6420.
Fit and finish looks OEM and appears to be of a quality build.
I can confirm a perfect charge 3 times now and last night that I got 7 hours of screen on time out of this battery before I plugged it in.

I can't dictate how long this battery will last before needing to be replaced, but I will update this review when that time comes.

Over all this looks to be a high quality item and is working very well at present.


$38.99

0 评论:

发表评论